Welcome to the 17th IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR)
The IEEE ISMAR is the leading international academic conference in the fields of Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality. The symposium is organized and supported by the IEEE Computer Society and IEEE VGTC.
The congress organized by TU Munich and ETH Zurich will be colocated with the Augmented World Expo Europe and held at MOC Events Center in Munich (Germany), on October 16-20, 2018.
For more detailed timelines, check out the Call for Participation.
- Submission & notification deadlines
- Submission: 15 March 2018 (all deadlines: 23:59 AoE)
- Final notification: 8 June 2018
- Camera-ready version: 10 July 2018
- Conference dates
- 16.10.2018: Workshops / Tutorials
- 17.10.2018 - 19.10.2018: Main Conference
- 20.10.2018: Workshops / Tutorials
- MOC Conference Center (more details will be announced soon)